The YHS is a health service for young people aged between 12 and 19!
When young people visit the YHS they can:
- See the Doctor or the Nurse
- Join Weigh to Go, our weight management service
- Talk to the Counsellor
- Get advice about drinking, or drugs problem, or help to stop smoking
- Chat to a staff member about getting a job, training or help with applying to college
- Join in our workshops, where we do things like drama, art or try out dance mats
You don’t have to have a problem to visit us, you can just pop in and meet the Team!
New Address for Maryhill YHS and phone number for all services.