The YHS is a health service for young people aged between 12 and 19!
When young people visit the YHS they can:
- See the Doctor or the Nurse
- Join Weigh to Go, our weight management service
- Talk to the Counsellor
- Get advice about drinking, or drugs problem, or help to stop smoking
- Chat to a staff member about getting a job, training or help with applying to college
- Join in our workshops, where we do things like drama, art or try out dance mats
You don’t have to have a problem to visit us, you can just pop in and meet the Team!
New Address for Maryhill YHS and phone number for all services.
The YHS are in the process of working to achieve LGBT charter status at BRONZE level. For more info click: HERE
The YHS is an inclusive service and welcomes all young people. The LGBT charter will allow LGBT young people to identify that the YHS is a safe and friendly place which has an awareness and understanding of LGBT and can offer a variety of support if required.